History of underactive thyroid. Results of tests normal now. Continue medication?

I just started thyroid replacement. My first lab showed low TSH, low T3 and low T4. The same day the doctor started T3 and T4 replacement, another lab was taken. These results came back normal on all 3 tests. I have had cysts on the thyroid in the past (don't know if that's still the case) and have all the symptoms of underactive thyroid. Is it normal for these levels to fluctuate? I am hoping the doctor won't take the medicine away, because I am feeling some improvement. What do you think?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013