History of tuberculosis. Scar in lungs. Showing up in medical tests while applying for jobs. Suggestions?

hello Dr. Dinesh Goyal, I am now currently applying for a job in Dubai but i have a problem regarding my medical, I have a past tuberculosis history and has been treated for even up to 9 months to ensure that i am already cured from the disease but unfortunately it was found to have left a scar in my lungs. my pulmonologist had already issued a medical certificate to assure that i am already healed from the disease. Does the medical certificate issued by my doctor be enough to consider me for hiring? thank you very much.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013