History of trich STD. Can it recur by having oral sex? Have Mirena IUD, lower back pain, stomach pain

I had an STD called trich, about two months ago. I got treated and turned around and gave the infected guy oral head. Could I get trich again by oral sex?? I do have a mirnea I.u.d, now I m having sharp lower back pains & bad sharp like pains in my stomach . Do I need to go to the hospital to get seen about?? They want let me see my doctor into Jan. 31st. It has to be a year for me to get a recheck on my birth control . It really hurts after I have sex, then there where the sharp pains come from HELP ME PLEASE DONT WANT NOTHING TO BE WRONG
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012