History of tonsillitis. Nose bone bent, liquid from nose goes back to throat, nose bleeding. Is there any possibility for cure?

hi and hello sir, my name is santosh and i am currently 25 years old. i have the problem of tonslities before 2.5 years.. last time before a month i consult with the doctor he told me my one side of nose bone is bending and the liquid that come from that side of my nose goes to the throat and its really the one side of my nose is bending........ what is the treatment required for me................ .. And doctor also told me my ASO is 245....... is there is any possibility to get cured by the medicine... thank you
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi and thanks for the query,
Tonsillectomy is required if you are having very recurrent and very severe tonsillitis and it is affecting your day to day activities for a prolonged period of time.
Deviated nasal septum is very common and if you are not having any symptoms in the nose youn can forget about the deviation.
Longstanding and recurrent tonsillitis cannot be cured by any medicine.
Dr Kishori.