History of tibia and fibula fracture, pain at the other leg while walking, muscle tiredness, taking Nutralite, sunbathing daily. Cause n Preventionn Prescription?

hiiii.this is tushar here....i want to ask you about some symptoms i am having...about 7 months earlyier....i got my right leg broken above the ankle......since before fracture i dont have any slip or something i just had pain there.....i took many prescription from the doctors and i also had x-ray which they said is all right but they all said it s a muscular pain ....i had problem in walking that time...............suddenly one day i had to catch the train and to catch it as soon as i jumped from the plateform nearly 4 feet high ....i got my tibia n fibula broke .i had a surgery n nw also i am recovering or almost recover....nearly 7 months But nw i also started feel same type of pain sometimes during walking in my other Left leg about for 20 days nw it s like a pinch.....n also feel my left leg muscles fell Tired also..........since i am taking Nutralite CalMagD regularly from last 3 months ......n also started taking sunbath for 10 dayz.............. what i want to know is that .....Can it be a sunburn ....bcz i got some pimples or rashes there............ or i have low bone density .or any other thing like some overdose of calcium ............bcz this time please i dont want to undergo surgery ...bcz it s peek time for my carrer too..i dont want to waste another 7 months lying on the bed,plz help me out ............... I am started losing confidence in me.i am nw having hope from yr side...........also tell me the other medicine of nutralite like bone health or other need to be taken if.....................or the Precautions i need to take..........
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012