Rash on earlobes, redness, swelling, fatigue. Taken vitamin d supplements. Solution?

My father travelled to USA and got unexplained rash on his earlobes - redness and mild swelling or itchy bumps. Now he is back and still getting those rashes but worse on lot of areas of body esp. exposed to sun. He has developed extreme fatigue and bone/muscle tiredness. He checked his vitamin D which was low. Then took Vitamin d and now he seems to have normal levels of those. He still has extreme fatigue and bone/muscle tiredness. He also developed diarrea /stomach ache recently. Conditions do not seem to improve. Doctors in india have not been able to diagnose the issue. Please help.

Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013