History of seizure due to aspartame. Now have aura. Concerned about recurrent seizure

I had seizures in my teens which was triggered by aspartame. Since I no longer investment aspartame (since16years old) I have had no seizures, I am now 43. For the past 2 days I have been experiencing the same kind of aura I had then before a seizure. Only it is happening all day long in periodic bursts of one second duration in clusters of 5 - 20 at a time. I am concerned about having a seizure as mine were quite severe. With my worst seizure I was on my stomach arched in a U shape for 15 min. Then covulsed for 20 min and did not regain consciousness till the next day. Could it be a return of my seizures?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013