History of prostate removal. Blood in urine. Drank seltzer water

I had my prostate removed robotically in November of 2012. I had very little bleeding and urine flow is under control ie, no leakage. Yesterday I had a normal day except I had a can of seltzer water late in the day. When I urinated before going to bed I thought a piece of lint from my shorts had fallen into the toilet and didn t think much of it. This morning when I urinated there was alot of blood . Today it has been off and on relative to blood in my urine. I have not seen blood since the catheder was removed 2 weeks after surgery. For some reason I feel the seltzer water had something to do with it but I m still passing blood sometimes heavier that others.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013