History of post menopausal bleeding. Vaginal bleeding after endometrial ablation. Should I be concerned?

11/1/12 My name is Cherlin Staples at YYYY@YYYY . I am 61 years old and have a history of post menopausal bleeding. In April of 2009 I had numerous endometrial biopsies, and was finally told that I had no cancer and also no pre cancer, and then soon after, had an endometrial ablation . About 2 months ago I had some extremely light vaginal bleeding and I went to the ER and the ER doctor said there was no cancer and that I had a fibroid tumor and not to be concerned about it. But about 2 weeks ago I had a very stressful day and for the second time since the endometrial ablation I had some vaginal bleeding, but it was also very light and only lasted a few hours. I also think I might be having some abdominal cramping sometimes. My PCP wants me to go to an OB-GYN, but I have been through so much of this and it has always turned out to be nothing. The color of the blood is red with a bit of clear mucous. I am a virgin so it cannot be from sex. Should I be concerned. Please answer to Cherlin Staples at YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  93 Awaiting Answer