History of miscarriages. Had unprotected sex. Having late periods. Chances of pregnancy?

Hello, i m rather concerned as my last period was 5-6 weeks ago and me and my partner have had unprotected sex since we got together almost 7 months ago. Thing is, i m irregular and have a history of miscarriages, 9 to be exact. As me and my ex fiance tried and tried for a child when we were engaged and only after the fifith failed pregnancy did we manage to conceive a healthy baby. Or so it would of seemed, i miscarried once again with the sixth child (a little girl) at 22 weeks. So i was hoping you could help me find some peace of mind, i have bin to my GP and i v asked for a pregnancy test and he has booked me in for a blood and urine test on the 17th (as the surgery was full) only thing that concerns me is my last pregnancy (last summer) which also failed, was only noticed through a blood test , as the urine came back negative. Any help would be fantastic!
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer