History of miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy. Pain in arm before miscarriage. What causes this?

I am on my 12 th pregnancy. I have had 10 early miscarriages and 1 ectopic. Prior to each miscarriage I have experienced pain in my right middle part of upper arm ( not shoulder ). I can only describe the pain as a throbbing twinge in a area no larger than a fingertip ( feels like its related to vessels ). I take baby aspirin because I have Factor V leidon heterozygote ( probably spelling that wrong). I also have high blood pressure and take nifedipine . Are you aware of any conditions that would cause arm pain and miscarriage?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012