History of miscarriage. Done HSG. Taking aspirin and clomid. How often should I have sex?

My husband and I are trying to conceive. We have an 18mth old and a 29mth old. We have had 2 recent miscarriages (5/12 & 9/12). I had an HSG before my first child and husband had sperm analysis. His test said that he had plenty of sperm with good motility but a few had abnormal morphology (we were told very few and not to worry). Since the miscarriages I had some bloodwork and I am positive for the lupus antibody so I am on baby aspirin once a day. We are now on our 4th round of 50mg of clomid and I am ovulating. In just curious how often should we have sex? Once a day around ovulation or just every other day? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013