History of injury in inner eyelid. Have irritation, swelling, pain. Need help

hello dr., I m shiv mishra frm nagpur.. 4 month Before had injury on inner eye lip at left eye by Babul tree(katta) i visited many eye specilist or superspecialist dr but non of them help me out irritation swelling & pain as it is. One of the lady eye dr treated my outer injury. But i thing inside injuri the same , paining continuesly & swell both upper & lower eye lid... Pls help me out frm this situation,i cnt continue by job due ths problem(one thng i dnt hv any vision problem ever)
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Dear Mr.mishra,
If your vision is good, I presume there is no internal wound. Had you had anything on the inner side of your lid that would scratch your cornea and affect your vision. But if it's hurting as bad as you are describing with lid swelling, it's of concern.
Is your eye remaining red? Do you have intolerance to light? are you using any drops now? Did you have any oral antibiotics or pain killers? The swelling is only in left?
Do try Refresh liquigel. It will atleast give you a soothing affect.