History of having seizures. Diagnose with neurocysticercosis. Given albendazole, eption. MRI normal. Treatment?

20 Year ago suffered from seizures and diagnose with neurocysticercosis, Doctor advice 2 Tab Albendazole for continious 3 months with Eption 100 Mg - 3 Tablets after 3 months I stop taking Tab Albendazole and continue taking Eption 100 Mg - 3 Tablets. Later on reduce the dose of Eption 100 Mg to 1 Tablet a day and from past 17 years no any seizure, as well latest CT Scan and MRI reports does not deduct any abnormalities in brain , so please advice should I stop taking Eption 100 MG - 1 Tablet . Presently I am taking every night One Tablet only, does not suffer any seizure from last 17 - 18 years Please advice
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013