History of gall bladder removal. Pain under hest radiating to arms. Normal echo test. Suggestions?

I have my gall blader removed 1 year back. Sometimes i get a mild nagging pain near the right side ribs...under the chest . Which radiates upper chest below collor bone, arm and palm fingers too. The pain is not a chronic pain , but is a nagging and very disturbing. Sometimes i get the same on the left side with the same places. When the pain occurs, it would be on the back too. I got 2D echo done, and results found to be normal. please suggest.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012