History of fungus on feet. Hole in leg with foul smelling pus. Help

Hi I am 28, male, 5.6 n weigh 86. I had a bad fungus last year on my feet where the skin was all dry but puse was flowing n painful. It was dark smelly. It looked like dark scary scales. I got it from my brother and have no idea where he got it from. After medication n treatment, everything wAs back to normal but ever since I have a small whole on the back of my right leg. Once I can actually took out a lump of dry smelly solid substance. It s not at all painful. I noticed today that the hole has increased a little. Also on the right side of my cheat I have two tiny holes similar to a snake bite (of course I haven t been bitten by one). It s just there, it doesn t produce any substance like the hole in my leg or smell but day before yesterday it was green in color and today it s almost back to my skin color. Please help or suggest. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013