History of fibromyalgia. Rashes in fingers, anemic, UTI, staph infection in urine. What is the disease I am suffering from?

Hi Doctor, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in 2002. My symptoms changed a bit when I was burned in a tanning bed . I have a rash on my fingers and a little at times on my face. I haven t been tested by a Rheumatologist . My regular doctors says I m anemic. I ve had blood and protein in my urine, infections (UTI) that did not go away with antibiotics. I ve been hospitalized with MRSA and Staph infections . My wrists and ankles have started hurting also. I have goiter. Recently, also I ve had swollen nodules on my neck and red moles and small red spots under the skin on my torso. I do a lot of research online and have come to the conclusion myself that it must be Lupus and even some information I ve seen sounds like Leukemia. I ve shown a negative ANA. So, my regular doctor dropped it and isn t concerned. Does this sound close to your understanding of any one of these diseases? Should I be more concerned and try to find a specialist?
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012