History of fibroadenoma. Have growing lumps. Family history of breast cancer. Do not want surgery

Hello doctor....i am 19 yrs old... was suffering nd still hav few lumps ...i hav got operated twice ven i was 17 yrs nd 18 yrs nd got removed about 4 lump( fibroadenoma and fibroadenosis) its alomost a year and now I hav 7 lump in total..every 6 months I check by doing ultersound nd each lump increases and there is also new 1s growing...and ya, my mom had breast cancer when she was 43 nd she expired 6 yrs back...if I ask my doctor, thy tel d oly thing is to operate but I don t want to bcoz I already hav scars.. nd don t want some me scars....plz suggest what is d best thng to LV it as it is or get operated evn if I don t wanna get it done??
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013