History of ectopic, right sided tube blockage, prescribed ovaa shield, progynova, advised follicular study. Function of tablets?

Hello Doctor, I am Janani, 29 yrs old, i was married 3 years back, 1.5 years back i got conceived but it was an Ectopic, I came to know i have block on my right side tube, but my left tube is clear, no i went to a doctor and she prescribed me OVAA Shield and Progynova and suggested a folicular study. Please clear me why these tablets and will i get conceived without IVF and my husband has got 94 millions of sperm count doctor ensured that he has not got any problem.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  27 Awaiting Answer