History of double spinal fusion. Have leg pain. CT scan shows foraminal herniation. Treatment options?

I am 10 years post of from a double spinal fusion L4-L5 and L5S1, have experienced mild to moderate pain over the years but have been able to go about my adls and even work part time as a registered nurse. Suddenly this last Wednesday I suffered from debilitating pain down both legs front and back, not so much in the lower back but horrific down my legs. A CT scan taken yesterday shows a left foraminal herniation at L23 and a small broad based herniation also with asymmetry to the left. Post op laminectomy defects are identified on the left of L4-5 and the right and L5-S1. What are my treatment options?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013