History of bronchitis. Cough, hoarse voice, stuffy sinus, tiredness, dull pain in eyes. See the doctor?

Hi, I went to the doctors just after Christmas with a spasmodic cough , was given anti biotics told to rest and drink plenty of fluids, so I guessed this was some kind of bacterial bronchitis , I have suffered with bronchitis previously, rested as advised but now three weeks on I still have cough, hoarse voice, stuffy sinuses and am extremely tired, occasionally my right ear gives me a dull pain through it but this is not persistent, should I go back to doctors?, not sure, I have stopped smoking for 2 weeks now just need some advice. Many thanks Lesley
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013