History of broken pain, have intermittent pain on the site of injury, seems to aggravate with weather. Cause and cure?

I broke my leg in 2004, it need a plate and pins. In August, after a Jazzercise class, I started having pain in my leg in the area of the break. It is October and I am still having pain in the same area of the break. I am having trouble sleeping. This pain is not every night, I am beginning to notice the weather affects the pain. The pain occurs while sitting too. Walking for long periods affects it too.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012