History of broken nose. Difficulty breathing, headache, fatigue, weight gain. Deviated septum?

Hi, im claudia and im a 13 year old female. I broke my nose at a young age and i have had frequent nose problems since. Sometimes its hard to breathe, i snore, im always exhausted and get headaches alot. I also gain wieght and its very hard to lose it. I pretty much cant. I might have a deviated septum. I have a nasal-ish voice but i dont really think that can do anything with it. I dont want to get surgery becuase i might gain more wieght than from my previous surgery i got when i was 5. I used to be very skinny before my first surgery. Now i am about 5"2 and wiegh about 130.Can you please tell me what is wrong
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013