History of adhesions. Have abdominal pressure, nausea, pain. No vomiting. Can rectal stump explode?

Are you familiar with hartmanns pouch colostomy for pelvic floor/outlet obstruction?
I cannot go back to the surgeon who did ostomy. She fired me for calling too much. I have a past with adhesions, and also, she left me with a long rectal stump. About 25 cm from anal junction. last yeat @ an e.r. I was told it p rolapsed inward. I told them I could never go back to the surgeon.
Myy symptoms are pain, pressure throughout lower abdomen, rectal and pelvic areas. Some nausea. No vomiting. WHat are symptoms of ileus or obstruction? Can rectal stump explode? WHat tests will show if stump is internally prolapsed, or if I have enterocele or rectocele? I ahd a hysterectomy in 2001. Ostomy in 2010.Whatever it is, pushes urine out of me at times. No appetite. WHen to go to e.r.? I went to one where there is a colorectal dr., and they woudnt come down to talk to me. I am feeling worse. And not much insurance.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013