History of acid reflux and epigastric burning. Endoscopy found esophagitis. What should I do?

i am 22 yrs old and suffering from acid reflux and epigastric burnig for last 6 years, recently i had an upper gi endoscopy where type 2 esophagitis found in gastroesophageal junction .the problem is chronic and even a single day without medicine is very painful for me , last 6 years i am depending on nexium , what should i do now ? i need to cure it properly as it affects seriously of my daily life ........ please help me . Avijit Sen
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013