History of abortion. Had partially protected sex. Worried about pregnancy

hello i have had an abortion april 2nd this year, i have an up coming follow up with the clinic, this thursday.I have had intercourse 2 times with protection since the procedure, but i am very worried if i became pregnant again, since the 1 time i had sex with my bf, and he ejaculated inside the condom in me, taken the condom off and put another one on, but he touched himself a bit when putting it on possibly leaving sperm residue on the outside of the condom. with me being so paranoid before we started again i put hand sanitizer over the condom he had on to kill an sperm ( if that works?). also I know this is bad for me but i washed my vaginal area inside and out with soap and rubbing alchohal to kill anything. im just worried about being pregnant again, my symtoms have gone down since the procedure, but i have no idea if i can possibly be pregnant again!? im so scared. also i have small amounts of creamyish whitish tan discharge in small amounts. also my breasts are squishy a little tender but not as painful as they were a week ago. my aeorlas and nipples are still a little dark, but i dont know if that is post abortion related.please help me im am so terrified, i cant be pregnant again!
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013