History of abortion. Earlier taken birth control. Heavy and delayed period. Help

Good day! :) I was on birth control for almost 2 years. Last year, November 2011 I took the pill now & then. February 2012 I found out I was pregnant, about 2-3 weeks... I went for an abortion a week after I found out I was pregnant. I took the pill reguarly after the abortion. On the 20th of August I stopped the pill completely. And starting to try for a baby. My period was normal every month. We went for honeymoon this year in October, had my period since August for 5 days, normal. We came back in November. My period was late for 5 days. Then got by period, for 5 days. I took a Clear Blue pregnancy test & it was negative. Stopped for 1 day & start again. I am on day 6 & got the period heavy like it s the 1st day of my period... And I am making notes on the calender. I am on a 28 cycle... And I am extremely horny this past 2 days... Could you please help or provide me with answers. Quantanya. :)
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer