History of UTI and POT syndrome. Stomach pain, bloating, nausea, diarrhea. Using marijuana

Hi. I m not sure where to begin. . . I have a history of urinary tract infections as well as mild P.O.T. Syndrome . I m Female, 22 years old. Although I have never liked food, over the last year (at least) i have felt sick after every meal. Sometimes sharp stomach pain, sometimes bloating , but always nausea . My stomach hurts and I feel nauseous every morning. I usually have diarrhea but I feel constipated, like I cannot clear my bowels completely. Recently, I have also had occasional cloudy urine and have trouble staying warm occasionally developing cold sweats (although that may be attributable to my weight loss , I am 5 7 105lbs, my lightest since high school).I haven t noticed any correlation with my symptoms and certain foods, they all seem to have the same effect. Its gotten to the point that the thought of food is repulsing. The only thing I enjoy eating is vinegar (malt, balsamic, A-1 sauce, lemon, lime, etc.). I feel my condition is only getting worse. I have been treating my problems by using marijuana and it really helps, I can eat more and with much less discomfort but only for a few hours after smoking . I would rather not continue treating in this way, since I do have a job I would like to maintain and it s still against federal law (I live in Washington State). Any advice would help. I am currently compiling my medical records to see a specialist, but that s gunna be a long time coming. Thank You!
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013