Hip surgery, DVT in right leg. Swollen right foot. Taking Warfarin. Medication to cure the swelling?

I had a hip surgery after an car accident (Feb. 18, 2012) and after a month and half (April 3, 2012) I got DVT in my right leg and then I started taking Warfrain so now I am on blood thinners and keep my INR between 2-3. My question is my right foot had regular swelling although I excercise, swim and have medication on a regular basis. Do I need any medication for swelling or what else I could do? AT present I am in west coast Canada.
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012