Hip pain and low back pain. MRI showed multifocal areas of abnormal signal intensity. What does this mean?

I have severe left hip/lep and low back pain . Had MRI last week that was disturbing. Multifocal areas of abnormal signal intensity involving the marrow left ilium 16mm, left sacrum 11mm, as well as L5 12mm, L3 9mm. Metastatic is not excluded based on appearence. Other possibilities, myeloma and other infiltrative marrow processes. So, I had nuclear bone scan today that was within normal limits. Im confused, what do I do now?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012