High sugar level. Had medicines, insulin. How to control the sugar level?

Hi , My mother is 58 years old and was diagnosed with high sugar levels five years back. During the first 4 years she was given medicines to control sugar levels and since last year insulin dosage of 30units per day has been added. still her sugar levels are 150+ fasting and 250+ post breakfast, lunch and dinner. Please let us know what can be best done to control her sugar levels. Her Current Medicine Chart is as follows: 1) Insulin Glargine -Solostar injection 3O units every night 2) Janumet 50/500 "50 mg sitagliptin/500 mg metformin hydrochloride" 2 times a day 3) Trivoliv 0.2-- 2 times a day
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013