High pulse rate, ears feeling clogged. Sign of ear infection? Should I drain out ear?

Hi, a few months ago I had a sinus infection/ inner ear infection of some sort. It came on quickly with my ears feeling clogged followed my SEVERE pain and ringing. I rushed to urgent care where they drained my ear and prescribed me amoxicillin . After that there was slight ringing for a while after. Today, I went to donate blood and they wouldn t allow me because my pulse was an alarming 137 at a resting state. When I came home my ears felt clogged, and it is continuing to get worse. A ringing in my right ear(left ear last time) and it is beginning to get very uncomfortable. I have heard that a high pulse can be a sign of inner ear infection. Should I go to the doctor, or simply flush out my ear? It feels very similar to what it was last time
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013