High pulse rate, do I need to worry and what can cause it ?

high pulse rate, do i need to worry and what can cause it? at work i used the pulse rate machine on myself and it was 93 when i did it again today it was 117 i know this is high but should io see a doctor and what could be the cause? i m 26, thanks
Asked On : Thu, 10 Dec 2009
Don't listen to these 12 year olds. Even 95 is too high. A good heart rate is more like 67.Your rate will change due to whatever you're doing.It should be taken at rest,and NOT over clothing.It has to be a bare arm.Usually the left. Yes,I'd see a doctor.