High pulse rate, difficulty breathing, sharp stabbing pains. Stage two melanoma. Treatment?

Occasionally my heart will start beating really fast and hard for about 20 seconds, then it goes back to normal. When it does that, it feels like it s hard to breathe and sometimes I get sharp stabbing pains suddenly that last a few seconds then go away. People say it s anxiety but I rarely am stressed about anything when this happens. Also, if it has anything to do with it I had stage two melanoma but I m not sure those would be linked at all.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012