High prolatin, obese, continuous pain on chest area and chest bone, normal test reports, taking caberlin, aldactone, lipocut

i am 32 yrs old female and i have been experiencing pain on my left side of the chest area and the chest bone . this pain has been there for the last 10 yrs now and its there all the all my test done and reports dont show any symtoms.could u pls suggest what kind of test can i do to get to the root to this problem.i have a high prolatin which is 42 and i have been taking caberlin 0.5, aldactone 50mg twice a day and lipocut120 twice a day. i weigh 90kgs.
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012