High levels of uric acid, taking medication. Diet plan to follow?

I am looking for the right food to eat since I have a high levels of uric acid in the blood and now I am on medicine. When I look for the right foods one said I could eat it the other said no you can not . I was on Medifast and the Dr said that was too much protein and soy, you eat 5 medifast meals and one lean and green, each medifast meal has anywhere between 10 to 15 grams of protein so I started to eat more vegetables and fruit but you have to know which vegetables and what fruit and can I have low fat milk 1% I have decafe coffee, and over 120 ozs of water a day and help you can give me would be great.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
Hi Dear and welcome to HCM ....
A potentially reversible cause of hyperuricemia is high purine diet....high level of meat and sae foods consumption are associated with increase risk of gout and higher level of dairy products consumption is associated with decreases risk ...
LOW PURINE FOODS ARE:-
Refined cereals and cereal products,
cornflakes,white bread,pasta,flour,sago, milk and milk products,eggs,sugar,sweets,all fruits,tomatoes and green vegetables,water,fruit juices...
HIGH PURINE FOODS:-
meats,sae foods,beer,beans,peas,spinach,asparagus,cauliflower and mushrooms ...
Dr siddiq ullah.