High levels of AST and ASL, moderate drinker, gas and diarrhoea. Permanent damage to liver?

Hello, I am concerned with my recent blood test . My AST came back at 88 and ASL at 144. Both are over twice the normal range. I have been moderately drinking in the past 3 years. I am concerned that I have done some kind of permanent damage to my liver . I have also been experiencing a lot of gas and some mild diarhea and not sure if that is related. All of my other test results came back normal. I am a 40 year old femail. I am feeling very nervous and anxious that there is something seriously wrong and wanting to know if I have done any permanent damage and if it s possible to reduce the numbers and how? Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012