High heart rate after breathing treatment, had asthma attack. Is it dangerous?

i m a 53 year old woman had an asthma attack last night and the er gave me a breathing treatment. my bp this morning was 123/78 but my heart rate is still high (108) this morning. it s usually in the 65 bpm range. i m supposed to do another breathing treatment this morning, but am not sure if that will make my heartrate go higher. i already feel my heart pounding in my chest. is it dangerous to have your heartrate that high?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013