High fever, body pain, nasal congestion. Taking tamiflu, tylenol, motrin. Emergency condition?

My 14 year old son was at the ER last night with 102.6 temp, body aches and nasal/ chest congestion. We are pretty sure it s the flu and began treating him with Tamiflu since it has been less than 24 hours that his symptoms began. I ve also been alternating between Tylenol and Motrin for his high fevers which spike every 5-6 hours and body aches. I just took his temperature and its 103.8. When should I be concerned with taking him back to the ER because of his fever? Or what should I do at home first?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013