High fever, bacterial infection, stool darkish green, irritated, taken cepodem 40mg and haemovit

Goodmorniing, my 10 month old daughter has had a high fever . Was 40 degrees celsius and taken to hospital. Doc said it was bacterial infection after checking full blood count. Was given cepodem 40mg and haemovit to boost iron as iron levels were low. That was 4 days ago. This morning temp was 38.8degree celsius and her stool is darkish green but not diarhoea. She also looks irritated and even cries when you touch her. Should I be worried? What else can we do for her?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012