High fasting sugar after fasting for long hours, non-diabetic, had gestational diabetes. Cause?

I just checked my blood sugar level (with a gluclose monitor) after fasting for 14 hours and it is at 130. My levels have tested (with blood tests at docs office) around 100-105. Is the current level high because I fasted? I m going into the lab now to run some routine tests (sugar and hdl/ ldl ) should I worry? I am not diagnosed diabetic but I try to keep a check on it since i had 2 kids with gestational diabetises in the last 4 years.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012