High eosonophil count, low Globulin, HBA1C 69. Experiencing tiredness, restlessness, pain in upper body. On medicine for BP. Suggestions?

I have recently developed allergy to Soya Flour. Get swelling on the face and difficulty chewing after eating multigrain flour, brown bread (contains soya flour). I am okay with whole wheat flour and maize flour. In my CBC test, Eosinophils count is 12% (normal range is 1% to 6%). Can Soya allergy be serious ? Will Cetrizine help with the symptoms ?. Do I need to keep to a Epinephrine injection handy ? Any suggestions, thanks
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013