High creatinine, blood urea levels. History of heart attack, kidney stones. Bypass surgery done. Treatment?

Hi Doctor,Good Morning,I have high levels of Creatinine & Blood Urea .As for my history I had kidney stones during the period 1962 to 1970 which passed out through urine.I had heart attack in 2000 & underwent By pass surgery in 2002.Since then i was suffering from acute Urine infection which was cured in 2004 after taking highest level of anti biotic drugs.Now i am OK but my creatinine & blood urea are high.Please advise as to what homeo medicine i should take & necessary precautions to be taken.I am 74 years old.Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012