High cholesterol, have headache, mild BP, chest pain , muscle pain causing blurred vision, taking lipitor. Is it worrisome?

I am 53. Female. Cholesterol of 6.8 taking lipitor 40mgs but not consistantly. Weight 9 stone Height 5 Ft. Today have headache, blood pressure of 152/105 just now, darting ? chest pain/ ? muscle pain left side this am vision seems slightly blurred . On no medication for blood pressure. Was 150/90 last saturday. No HX of BP raised. Mother had CABY x 3 at 80 years. am at work- should I be concerned
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012