High blood sugar levels. Taking gemer, experiencing headaches, fatigue. Causes?

I am 30 years , 188 cms tall and 115 kgs . i Did a random blood sugar test and my sugar level was 390, i started taking gemer 1 tablet 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 at night. it has been 1 month and now my sugar levels are back to normal. im still taking the medicine. Doctor has asked me to exercise daily and I have started exercising now, but im getting headaches and fatigue the entire day. I do not have this problem when i do not exercise
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012