High blood pressure. On coveram, concor. Variations in heart rate. Concerned?

Hi Dr Grief,

I am 38 year old and currently taking Coveram 10/5 and concor 2.5 because of high blood pressure. I take coveram in the morning and concor in the evening. My BP rate is currently normal below the 140/90 mark with the odd occasions going over. My question is about my resting heart rate, I noticed that it is reading around the 70 to 80 mark with the odd occasions going to the range of 60s. Is this normal or is it considered high? I have an office type job.

Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013