High amplitude tremor while doing fine tasks, after drinking coffee. Physiologic tremor?

Hi, thanks for fielding my question. I have a fine, high amplitude tremor that I notice occasionally when doing fine tasks (no symptoms at rest). I find that the tremor gets worse when I m nervous, and especially after I drink coffee. I ve also noticed that the tremor gets a little worse after a warm shower, but returns to baseline within an hour or so. Interestingly, I ve noticed that the tremor disappears when I m tired (ie. if I m doing tasks late at night). I ve read about physiologic tremor and enhanced physiologic tremor and am wondering if this would fit the bill. I m a 30 year old otherwise healthy male with no significant medical history.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013