High albumin in urine. What should i do?

Albumin in Urine is 48.00 mg what should I do am a Diabetic and Hypertensive with dyslipidemia
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Hi !
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Your raised Albumin level is indicating that your kidneys are not working properly.Hypertension and the Diabetes are the contributing factor in that. So, now its a high time for you to consult a Physician and Nephrologist too.

Thanks and take care.
ITS high........your report suggests early stage of kidney involvement due to diab and repeat this urine test with simultaneous urine microscopy.serum creat.F & PP blood sugars.&HbA1c....and BP......this stage can be easily reverted to normal with proven value by allopathy......this is hi time r losing your body proteins
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
higher levels of albumin excretion, even levels considered normal, are at increased risk of developing hypertension (high blood pressure),
It is serious to have albumin in the urine; however, how serious depends on the cause. If you have Diabetes, this is probably one big reason for it. Some Diabetics have kidney problems, particularly if they have a history of poor glucose control or have been insulin-dependent.
Please visit doctor soon
Homeopath Dr. Anshita Singh Rathore's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum

This indicates your kidney is damaged. This is a complication of diabetes. Please visit a nephrologist , soon.

for further queries-
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
You are at risk of developing Chronic Kidney Disease as your symptoms already are suggestive of nephropathy
First Control your sugar strictly as per proper diet plan and seek proper medical help so that the disease doesn't progresses fast

Dr. Manish R. Rijhwani
Homeopath Dr. Preeti Balwani's  Response
Hi, welcome to healthcaremagic forum
High urinary albumin in a diabetic person surely be a diabetic nephropathy-complication of diabetes.
You will have to take more efforts to control diabetes as well as weakness due to albumin excretion.
Cosult your diabetologist and a nephrologist soon.
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
The albumin in urine is surely high & is because of diabetes.Diabetes leads to reduction in functioning of kidneys.Please consult your doctor for treatment;he may probably advise you to take a opinion from a Nephrologist.Please follow up with your doctor.
take care thanks