High WBC, bone pain, low grade fever, fatigue, all tests normal. Done bone marrow biopsy and tests for Lyme disease. Suggestion?

I have had a high white count (37 to 42), bone pain , low grade fever, and fatigue for about 5 months. Have seen a Hematologist , Infectious Disease dr. and a Rhematoligist at Loyola Hospital. No one can figure out what s wrong. I had a bone marrow bioposy, as well which showed a large amount of white cells but shaped normally. I ve also been tested for Lyme disease and any other test done thru bloodwork. Any other ideas are welcome. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  145 Awaiting Answer