High SGPT, SGOT and bilirubin levels in the LFT test. Do I need bed rest? Diet advice? History of jaundice

Recently i had my LFT test done. And reults are as below that my SGPT is 106, SGOT is 68, GGTP IS 80, ALP IS 127, BILIRUBIN ( DIRECT ) IS .35, (INDIRECT) IS 2.48, PROTEIN IS 8.20, REST ALBUMIN AND A:G RATIO ARE NORMAL AND THERE RANGE ARE 4.80,1.41. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT DIET I CAN HAVE NOW AND DID I NEED COMPLETE BED REST. 6 YR. BEFORE I WAS HAVING NORMAL JAUNDICE AND THIS HAS BEEN AGAIN AFTER 6 YR. I MY LIVER IS STRONG..??
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012